Establishment Creates and Manages Order?—BS
Foreign Affairs, which is published by the CFR, which is 100% NWO, just published some state-of-the-art propaganda in their first issue of 2019 giving the establishment (kings, governments, the bankers, the wealthiest, the NWO, etc.) … throughout history … credit for creating and managing peace and order … while pushing for war against Syria, Iran, and Russia and giving Israel a free-pass.
The CFR gets it completely backwards. The kings, the governments, the bankers, the wealthiest, the NWO, etc. … do not “create” and “manage” order. They violently disrupt peace to establish dominance and defend the illusion of legitimacy, after which, there will usually be order until they disrupt it again when either:
- some among them fight to take the reigns prematurely
- new resources are discovered outside their control, and must be brought under their control
- technology is created outside their control, and must be brought under their control
- they need a distraction because the people are about to pierce the illusion of legitimacy
- they want to profit from war
- they want to test out their new technology
- they get bored
- they want to clean the gene pool, or thin the herd
- they want to practice asymmetric warfare in case the people ever do pierce the illusion of legitimacy
Did I miss anything?