Why Focus on Obama
Whenever an independent thinker presents a believer with incontrovertible evidence that explains how Obama has violated, or intends to violate, majority principles, the believer always makes the same evasive arguments:
- The believer always claims that there is no reason to focus on Obama unless you are racist.
- The believer always claims that Obama has no power to change anything because the Republicans won’t let him.
- The believer always asks why the independent thinker didn’t also focus on Bush, or Republicans, in the same analysis.
We independent thinkers do occasionally focus on Obama, and the reason, in a nutshell, is because:
The mass psychosis of the Obama cult is so unprecedented in the number and diversity of its believers, and in the sweeping scope of its issues – while also being so easily disproven – that it creates an unprecedented opportunity to shock many people into thinking for themselves. Therefore, the real subject of what seem like negative analyses about Obama, is actually about the unprecedented media bias, or the cognitive dissonance of the believers, or the systemic corruption.
Analyses from independent thinkers is never primarily about Obama because Obama is just a front man.
Let’s answer the believers thoroughly, so that we can link to this answer many times.
- Independent thinkers rarely focus on Obama. For example, the first Tea Party I attended (April 2009) had perhaps 100 signs, and about three of them referred to Obama in any way, which directly disproves the mainstream media analyses of the Tea Parties.
- Obama is the current president.
- Obama was the previous president.
- Obama had a filibuster-proof majority. Bush did not.
- The President appoints the Supreme Court. For example, replacing just one of the pro-Constitution Supreme Court justices would result in a court order to confiscate all guns owned by Americans.
- The media bias in support of Obama is unprecedented, which thus creates an unprecedented opportunity to expose media bias.
- The media bias in support of Obama is unprecedented, and thus gives him a 15-20% boost in polls and elections against equally inferior men like Mitt Romney, as well as against superior men like Gary Johnson or Ron Paul.
- The media bias in support of Obama is unprecedented; therefore, 100 million people have a perception that is way out of sync with reality, which creates a huge opportunity to shock people out of their stupor induced by media bias and by our communist school system. The mass psychosis of the Obama cult is so unprecedented in the number and diversity of its believers, and in the sweeping scope of its issues – while also being so easily disproven – that it creates an unprecedented opportunity to shock many people into thinking for themselves.
- Although Obama is just a front man, he is the front man for those oligarchs who want to disarm us, milk us, and make us dependent on government, and hence dependent on them. They promote systemic socialism in all its flavors, not only to weaken and control those who embrace their socialism, but also to weaken and control all of us, which thus includes those pesky independent thinkers – until they can implement their final solution.
- Obama is incompetent. For example, it was obvious in 2008 that he did not understand the environment, the Constitution, national security, healthcare, history, energy, or economics; and his first term has proven this. There has been no recovery, and the federal deficit has tripled. His healthcare and financial regulations are disastrous. He believes in global warming!
- Obama has bad intentions. For example, he dislikes rural white Americans because he says they are bitter racists who cling to their guns and religion. He has continued the Bush war policies. He wants to disarm the people. He signed the law that let’s him indefinitely detain Americans. He signed the law that lets him assassinate Americans.
- Obama is a reneger.
- Bush too was an incompetent reneger, a front man for many of the same people, and had bad intentions, but the media bias against Bush was unprecedented. Therefore, few people have a perception of Bush that is too positive, which creates little opportunity to educate anyone’s perspective. Trying to explain why Bush really is that bad, but not for the reasons they think, would be too subtle and too complex for people educated in our communist school system and bathed in media bias.
- Our communist schools and media bias have created a public that can barely follow a single simple line of reasoning. Therefore, complicating every Obama analysis with a comparison to Bush would just add unnecessary complexity.
- If one were an independent thinker, one would ask: How does the mainstream media (and all other Obama voters) reconcile their position during the Bush administration with their position during the Obama administration?
- George Bush was a moron and yet managed to have enough power and control that and everything that happened during his administration was his fault.
- Obama is brilliant and yet managed to lose so much power and control that nothing that happens under his administration is his fault.
- The mass psychosis of Obamatons is interesting! I have never seen anything like it before. Not only is it beyond the mass psychosis of Global Warming believers, but it incorporates the mass psychosis of Global Warming believers.
- Therefore, the real subject of what seems like a negative analysis about Obama, is actually about the unprecedented media bias, or the cognitive dissonance of the believers, or the systemic corruption.